God has given me the chance to travel to so many parts of the world. Especially to the west though I have also been to some Asian countries. I have spent most of my life with African, Western and Eastern people. As a result I have come to understand that despite of our different origins and backgrounds, we all face problems to the max degree. Whether you got both parents, one of them like me or even none. Whether your family has a fancy car and house or nothing. It matters not whether poor or rich. We all are confronted with obstacles in life. The big issue here is not the problem or obstacles. The issue is how we go about them after they encounter us. The problems, hardships, situations will always boom in to check on us. How do we go about them? Is the big question. I always believe that when you give a positive attitude to life you will win yourself favor and will be free from all the stress. The attitude you bring to life will determine what you get from it. This will particularly suit students. Doesn't matter which classes. You all need it. I failed mathematics to my knees in my first two years of high school. After visiting a friend of mine who hang up a chat about attitude towards life in his room and I happened read it, I was quiet for a moment and for those who know me, you can imagine am not the kind. It amused me and left my heart and brains working hard. I thought all along he's been my friend and has not told me about this. I have been struggling with problems I could have solved long ago. All that was, was attitude. Now I leave his home and as I walked for about fifteen minutes, I realized I got the power through attitude to vanish problems and settle those that won't vanish.
As teenagers we usually get so frustrated with life and we think how in the world will I get to excel. We go on to say "Will I ever achieve anything?” Now this is the point where the negativity kicks in then we go " That’s it, I will never make it in life.” For your information your brain perceives everything you tell it so it will store every nonsense you tell it and everything will come back to you and guess what you will be stressed while’s you doubted yourself in the beginning. After the chat I read, I got to know that I hated maths because of my teacher but hey! Who looses out? Not my teacher! He already knows the stuff. I got to learn my weaknesses and worked on them. Now MATHS IS MY BEST SUBJECT big time. Its not me alone try it out. I’m sure I’m not talking to my self. If it has happened to me it has and its happening to many that have no ideas what’s going on in their lives. You got brilliant ideas and advice to friends you don't even know. Post them there are more than enough that are desperate for it.
I want to share this because I hate seeing and hearing others fall in holes I have fallen into before. I feel they should prepare and find it easy post to let others leap over the holes they have not fallen into.
Have others read this article by sending them to www.kabuyemorris.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment