God is Able
I hope I'm not the only one going throught certain trials in life. There are days when I feel like I'm in this world alone but then I remember that God is with me. To be realistic some times one doesn't feel like God is with him and from my research it actually happens but should we say that God lets go of us at certain poits in our lives? I don't think so at all. I believe he is beside you and me and he says that he will never ever leave us alone. One of the best ways I remember that he is with me is that he is always carrying me at such times when I don't feel like he is with me. When I feel that even the friends I trust have given up on me.
Well what do you believe? Whom do you trust ? And where do you put your life in case of a problem? Or In your free time? The other point I want to talk about is that people we usually think God is a body guard who is just there to guard. We always run to him in problems but we forget that even those times when we happen to smile, he wants to share with us.
Think about it. Think again and ask your self by who's grace are you living today and breathing right now? Now come on, be realistic to your self and leave alone what other friends say when you are with them. I've been there too but you are who you are when you are alone. That is when you are true to your self and God.
God bless
Friday, May 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment