Thursday, March 23, 2006

Interesting World 2

Well I’m back.

Having talked of gay people and alike in the “Interesting World”, I have returned to further back it up.

If we carefully read the book of Deuteronomy 22:5 in the Bible, we happen to come across this “Women must not pretend to be men, and men must not pretend to be women. [a] The LORD your God is disgusted with people who do that.

Come on now! Let’s face it. God is never and will never be please with this act. You know what?? Are you a victim of this act or even have a friend who is one? Make the finest choice and email me at morris.kabuye@accsa.org.za or phone me on +27835414640 for advice of freeing your self.

Hey! It’s never too late for both you and me to change from bad to good. I do believe the person is good and it’s really the actions that are bad. They altogether make the person bad. We do love all people but always hate their but actions.

You and I together can eradicate this act by reaching out to those that are victims of it with out victimising them.

God bless

Morris

No comments: