Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Struggling with bringing Ur life together??????????

Struggling with bringing Ur life together??????????

“Put God in the centre and everything will come together” During my personal devotions this morning, I meditated on this and I visualised in my mind of the diverse ways one can capture birds. Not that you try it even if you’ve got many in your area. Well, it came to mind that the best way is to pour down some food (most probably grains) and they will all come flying down to eat. If it happens to birds, it does more to people.

Well, I then thought that if we have anything that we really want to capture for our lives, not to be self-centred though, we need God to be the food in the centre to attract all the other birds (stuff in life). It is as simple as that. We can do it but so let us not try harder means straying from the simple.

God bless you as you endeavour

Morris Kabuye

No comments: